UNO - Unlimited Network Of Opportunities

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlimited Network Of Opportunities - (or UNO) is a convergence of the finest network marketers in the country today as they offer new opportunities, conquer new challenges and welcome new partners in this impressive and generous way of extending help to m

Is it safe to join the Unlimited Network of Opportunities International Corporation (UNO corp)?

ADMIN
    ADMIN
    Admin

Is it safe to join the Unlimited Network of Opportunities International Corporation (UNO corp)? Empty Is it safe to join the Unlimited Network of Opportunities International Corporation (UNO corp)?

Post  ADMIN Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:58 am

the problem with us pinoys is that we dont see the things that we are capable of doing. tip, we should change our mindset from being mediocre to extraordinaire. i know life sucks, but these kinds of opportunities are the keys to make life anew, to change us from ordinary people to something we cant even imagine we can become.

yes it is safe to join the said mlm company. i myself joined already. because I want to change what I am today.

another tip: read "the secret" by Rhonda Byrne, it might help. when the impulse is there, when the nudge is there, dont second guess, act immediately! you will never know if this opportunity can help you, until you try, until you take the first step! goodmorning!

you can contact me, markroneilaguillon@yahoo.com / 09065156369, my name is Mac. I can help you with whatever questions you have that needs to be answered.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:30 am